The main Hall heating is done by electric wall heaters, these must be kept clear of anything that might obstruct the airflow or cause a fire risk
- The main switch is by the front door, this should always be left switched on.
- Each heater on the wall has its own switch, please leave this switched on.
- The thermostat is to the left of the notice board.
- For use, set the thermostat to about 20°C.
- When not in use the thermostat should be set to defrost which is about 7°C to avoid frost damage.
There is a separate fan heater mounted above the main hall entrance door. We do not normally use this.