Dial-A-Ride is operated by The Warwickshire Rural Community Council (WRCC) which came into being in 1937. WRCC is a registered charity with a mission to tackle disadvantage and support resilience and initiatives in rural Warwickshire communities.
Dial-a-Ride is a minibus service for people of any age living in the rural areas of Rugby Borough. Back & 4th is available to you if you:
- Have a genuine need for local transport.
- Cannot access public transport due to mobility or other issues.
- Live in an isolated rural area with infrequent or no public transport available.
Where can I go?
Back & 4th Dial-a-Ride can be used to access all sorts of activities in Rugby town area such as visiting friends, attending social groups, leisure activities or shopping.
- The service operates between 10am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
- All travel must be pre-booked in advance.
- It is a door-to-door service and drivers will provide reasonable assistance with boarding and alighting the vehicles.
- All vehicles are fully wheelchair accessible and have low-floor steps for ease of access.
How much will it cost?
A return fare from each zone is £5.00
Back & 4th Dial-a-Ride accepts concessionary bus passes so can provide transport to holders free of charge.
ZONE A Monday
ZONE B Tuesday
ZONE C Wednesday
ZONE D Thursday
ZONE E Friday
Each zone will receive a service once a week.
Passengers from each zone will be collected between 10am – 11am.
You are collected for your return journey between 1pm – 2pm.
How Do I Book?
To use Back & 4th Dial-a-Ride you will first need to complete a short membership registration, this can be done over the telephone.
Once registered you can book your seat up to 7 days in advance, with a minimum of 2 days notice before you wish to travel.
Bookings can be made on: 01788 226000 between the hours of 10am-3pm, Monday to Friday.
On booking WRCC will endeavour to confirm your journey collection and drop off times.
If WRCC is unable to accommodate your requested time they will telephone you 2 days before to offer you a revised time.